Thank you for visiting
SJSC Riga International Airport Website Access Terms
1. The owner and administrator of
2. Upon entering the Website the user accepts these Website Access Terms.
3. The Airport assumes no liability for disruptions or errors in access of the Website due to unforeseeable circumstances.
4. The Airport reserves the right at any time to make alterations to the Website or its contents as well as at any moment to restrict access thereto.
5. The information provided on the Website may not be deemed a binding offer of the Airport unless otherwise indicated on the Website. The data provided on the Website are purely informative.
6. The Airport assumes no liability for direct or indirect losses, including the estimated and foregone income, through the use or non-use of the Website.
7. The Website may contain links with websites owned or supervised by other individuals or legal entities. The Airport assumes no liability for the contents or services offered by the websites owned or supervised by other individuals or legal entities or for losses and damages incurred by accessing such websites through the links available on the Website.
8. It is prohibited to perform or permit actions undermining security, stability or speed of the Website system. It is also prohibited to perform actions resulting in the change of the code, functionality or contents of the Website.
9. The authors’ materials displayed on the Website, such as graphic images, texts, data, information, design, textual and visual information are the property of the Airport subject to the Copyright Law. Copying, reproducing, publishing, storing or other public or commercial use is prohibited unless an express written permission is obtained from the Airport.
10. Mass media may use the information available on the website only subject to a prior written consent of the Airport, with reference to this website, in conformity with the copyright laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. The Airport shall not be held liable for the accuracy of the republished information.
11. Upon sending information to the Airport the sender assumes full responsibility for its contents, in that such information must be free of viruses, its sender must own the information or be properly authorised to use and provide such information to the Airport. If the sender has transferred the information to the Airport without authorisation to do so and has infringed the rights of third parties possessing the information or the right to use it, the Airport assumes no liability for direct or indirect losses incurred by a third party due to illicit use of the information belonging to that party.
12. In the event of breach of these Website Access Terms the Airport reserves the right to deny access to the Website.
SJSC RIGA International Airport