Who can check in?
Clients of the following airlines: airBaltic, Lufthansa, SAS, LOT and Finnair. Each airline has specific rules of starting and finishing checking in. Therefore we advise you, before checking in, to find out more about these rules on your airline’s website.
Checking in at the self-service kiosk is not available in the following cases:
- If you need a visa for the country of your destination and your passport data that must be secured by the airline prior to departure (e.g., Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, United Arab Emirates).
- If you are less than 18 years old, travelling unattended by an adult (18+ years old).
- If you have applied for special assistance, services or medical aid.
- If you travel in a group of more than 10 persons.
- If you travel with an infant.
Can I check in my baggage?
At the self-check-in kiosk you can't check in your baggage. You can do it at the baggage drop-off desk in the check-in area. If you have only hand baggage with you, after checking in at the self-check-in kiosk, you can proceed to the security clearance and then to the aircraft.
How do I check in at the self-check-in kiosk?
Self-check-in is similar to online check-in on the airlines’ websites:
- Choose an airline in the self-check-in kiosk.
- Enter your booking reference and your surname.
- Choose a seat.
- Print out a boarding pass.
Registration in self-check-in kiosks will take just a few minutes.
If you have questions or need assistance, please apply to the airport help desk in the Check-in sector on the 2nd floor.