City Bus No. 22 is wheelchair accessible.
- Coming from the city centre to the airport: the final stop is directly in front of the terminal registration sector F.
- When going back to the city: the passengers’ pick-up point is located at the right side of Parking 1, at street level.
Taxi is accessible only for people in foldable manual wheelchair who can move from wheelchair to seat:
- If you reach the airport by taxi, you may stop right in front of the registration sector F of the terminal.
- If you are going back to the city, taxis are waiting in front of the terminal arrival sector E, at street level.
If you reach the airport by car, there are 3 options:
- two PRM parking spaces (1 hour parking time) are located in front of the registration sector F of the terminal,
- Parking lot P1 (for short-term parking) is located in front of the terminal at level of arrivals and has 4 parking spaces for PRM,
- Parking lot P3 (long-term parking) has 5 parking spaces for PRM.
Important: Please remember the parking space you have taken!
Click on here to download the territory map.