RIX Ground Handling (or RIX GH) is an operational department of SJSC "RIGA International Airport" offering full ground handling services for all airlines at Riga International Airport. We are capable of serving all sizes of passenger and cargo aircraft, including
• scheduled and chartered passenger flights
• regular and chartered cargo flights
• ad-hoc private and business aviation flights.
All our operations are performed according to three main principles of RIX GH – safety , efficiency and punctuality. As an ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified ground handler, we continuously incorporate the highest EU and international aviation industry safety standards into our ground handling processes to meet and exceed airline requirements. Our highly trained staff will always make sure to match ground handling processes with our airline customers’ needs in the ever changing and demanding air transport market.
RIX GH provides full range of services to passenger and cargo flights including the following:
• full aircraft handling
• administrative services and flight supervision
• dedicated turnaround coordinator for each flight
• passenger services and baggage handling
• airside cargo handling
• preparation of loading documents.
For more information, please visit: