The Number One Airport in the Baltic States - RIGA International Airport!
• Riga International Airport is the airport
of Riga, the capital of Latvia, and the
largest and central airport in the Baltic
states handling all aircraft types without
• Multi-modality (by air, sea, road or rail).
• Fast direct access to Eastern European
• and Scandinavian markets.
• Lowest Airport charges per European Capital Cities
• Border checkpoint & customscheckpoint - open 24/7.
• More than 5000 m2 of indoor storagespace and more than
10 000 m2 of outdoor storage spacewith concrete pavement.
• Riga Airport can handle all types andsizes of cargo – food, general cargo,
fito, veterinary, dangerous goods,equipment, oversized cargo etc.
• Choice of experienced and profesional cargo handlers
• Handling time of B747 (inbound and outbound cargo) approx. 2.5h.
• Weekly capacity up to 50 B747 cargo aircraft.
• Certified for B747-8F.
• No slot restrictions.
• Reserves for ad hoc refuelling 6000m³.
• Distribution of fuel within the airfield is through an underground hydrant system.
RIGA International Airport several time have served the second largest aircaft in World (Antonov AN 124-i Ruslan)